- 1kg baking soda
- 1 kg Epsom salts
- 500 grams of citric acid
- 250ml coconut oil
A bath bomb, also known as a bath bomb, softens, moisturizes and pampers the skin while bathing. Whatever your skin type, bath bombs are a joy in the bath for young and old alike.
What is a bath bomb? A fizz ball is a hard mixture of dry ingredients that fizz (fizz and bubble!) when wet.
What is the annoying problem with many of the bath bombs that you buy ready-made? That they often contain artificial fragrances and other unwanted chemical ingredients.
So make your own bath bombs yourself to know exactly what's in them. By the way, it's also super fun to make these yourself with friends or family.
Also ideal as a gift. Read below how you can make your own 100% natural bath bombs.
- 1 bag baking soda
- ½ bag of citric acid
- ½ bag of Epsom salts
- 1 teaspoon water (or Witch Hazel)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Optional 10 drops of essential oil
- Optional natural food coloring to give the bath bomb a nice color
- Mix baking soda, citric acid and Epsom salts in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the melted coconut oil and water (or witch hazel)
- Optionally add a few drops of essential oil of your choice.
- Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients very slowly until well combined. Now try to roll a ball with the mixed ingredients. If it falls apart, add a little more oil. If it is too wet, add a little more baking soda or Epsom salts.
- Pour the mixture into fizzy ball molds (or another mould, eg a mold for ice cubes). Let it dry for 24 hours and then carefully remove it from the mold.
- Store in a dry place in a box or cellophane paper.
- Enjoy your delicious homemade bath bomb in the bath (optional: delicious glass of red wine 😉
Gratis Verzending vanaf 35 Euro orderwaarde naar Nederland en België. Anders € 5 voor Nederland en € 5,50 voor België.
Indien voor 23:59u besteld wordt er normaal gezien de volgende werkdag geleverd in Nederland en België.